Bio-Active Magnesium and Zinc + B6 - 60 Tablets
- Magnesium aids increased Energy
- Magnesium for stronger Bones
- Double Strength Formula
- BioAvailable Form of Magnesium for better absorption
- Activated B6 converts food to energy
- Zinc supports the immune system, eyes, skin & hair
Vegan. Gluten-Free. GMO-Free
Practitioner Quality - Not all vitamin supplements are made equal. BioNaturals supplements are formulated and developed by our Clinical Practitioners using only the best BioActive nutrients for your health and well-being.
BioNaturals Magnesium and Zinc vitamins are professionally formulated with a bio-available form of magnesium, with added activated vitamin B6 (pyridoxal-5-phosphate), to help to optimise absorption. With added green spinach, bio-active B6 and zinc to help reduce the occurrence of muscle cramps when dietary intake is inadequate.
✅ ENERGY PRODUCTIONS - Our Magnesium and zinc vitamins with the added benefits of Activated B6 is a must for your daily routine to aid energy production by converting food into energy, as well as DNA repair and muscle support.
✅ PREMIUM GRADE GUARANTEE: All Our Supplements are produced in Australia. We stand behind our product with a full money back guarantee.
One of magnesium's main roles is acting as a cofactor or helper molecule in the biochemical reactions continuously performed by enzymes. Magnesium pairs nicely with Activated B6 and zinc.
Each tablet contains: Bioavailable form of Magnesium (from amino acid chelate 1000mg) Equivalent magnesium 200mg; Activated Vitamin B6 (pyridoxal-5-phosphate) 8mg; Zinc amino acid chelated 3mg.
BioNaturals BioActive Magnesium contains a double strength formula of both magnesium amino acid chelate and magnesium glycinate (Total Magnesium 200mg), added benefit of cofactors zinc and Activated B6 (pyridoxal-5-phosphate), and a boost of green spinach.
Magnesium Glycinate is the salts of organic acids, and is generally found in more expensive supplements, and has a higher bioavailability and increased absorption than other forms of Magnesium.
Magnesium Amino Acid Chelate
Magnesium amino acid chelate has significantly higher absorption rates than other forms of Magnesium, such as Magnesium Oxide which is commonly used in supplements.
- Animal Products
- Any nasties
- Artificial sweeteners
One of magnesium's main roles is acting as a cofactor or helper molecule in the biochemical reactions continuously performed by enzymes.
Magnesium also plays a role in exercise performance.
During exercise, you may need 10–20% more magnesium than when you're resting, depending on the activity. Muscle cramps are a symptom of magnesium deficiency, which can also be caused from alcohol consumption. Supplementation is important to maintain healthy levels of magnesium, when the diet is inadequate.
Low magnesium intake is linked to chronic inflammation, which is one of the drivers of aging, obesity and chronic disease. Magnesium has also been shown to reduce headaches and migraines.
Activated B6 – pyridoxal-5-phosphate
Vitamin B6 is involved in production of haemoglobin, the protein in blood that carries oxygen throughout the body.
Vitamin B6 also helps the body make melatonin which is important in helping regulate your internal clock and your sleep.
Zinc has been identified as one of the most important minerals in the human body.
Essential for normal development of the central nervous system and is required for the formation and function of a variety of proteins, enzymes, hormones.
Zinc is required for the body’s defensive immune system. It plays a role in cell division, cell growth, wound healing, and the breakdown of carbohydrates.
- Almohanna, H.M., Ahmed, A.A., Tsatalis, J.P. et al. The Role of Vitamins and Minerals in Hair Loss: A Review. Dermatol Ther (Heidelb). 2019; 9, 51–70. https://doi.org/10.1007/s13555-018-0278-6
- Chaffee BW, King JC. Effect of zinc supplementation on pregnancy and infant outcomes: a systematic review. Paediatr Perinat Epidemiol. 2012;26 Suppl 1(0 1):118-137. doi:10.1111/j.1365-3016.2012.01289.x
- Ertek S, Cicero AF, Caglar O, Erdogan G. Relationship between serum zinc levels, thyroid hormones and thyroid volume following successful iodine supplementation. Hormones (Athens). 2010;9(3):263-268. doi:10.14310/horm.2002.1276
- Fung EB, Kwiatkowski JL, Huang JN, Gildengorin G, King JC, Vichinsky EP. Zinc supplementation improves bone density in patients with thalassemia: a double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled trial. Am J Clin Nutr. 2013;98(4):960-971. doi:10.3945/ajcn.112.049221
- Gaby A. Nutritional Medicine. Concord, NH: Fritz Perlberg Publishing; 2011.
- Grahn BH, Paterson PG, Gottschall-Pass KT, Zhang Z. Zinc and the eye. J Am Coll Nutr. 2001;20(2 Suppl):106-118. doi:10.1080/07315724.2001.10719022
- Gray NA, Dhana A, Stein DJ, Khumalo NP. Zinc and atopic dermatitis: a systematic review and meta-analysis. J Eur Acad Dermatol Venereol. 2019;33(6):1042-1050. doi:10.1111/jdv.15524
This is a premium health supplement that we know you will love. We stand by our products so if you are not completely satisfied, we will give you a full refund.
Bio-Active Magnesium and Zinc + B6 - 60 Tablets
Great local product and customer service was terrific.
My husband and I both take this product because it works. The mix of ingredients provides a noticeable difference. Thanks Bionaturals.
Thanks bionaturals, really good product. The magnesium supplement is great, now trying others.